Conner Engineering is a full-service prototype, pre-production and production machining company. Since 1964, Conner Engineering has specialized in precision CNC machining, boring, turning and grinding of intricate parts and assemblies for the automotive, marine, machine tool, aerospace and defense industries. Conner Engineering has the skills, resources and experience to handle virtually any precision machining project whether it is a one-piece prototype or thousands of production units.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Employees –Over 100 years of combined engineering, machining, manufacturing and quality experience.
- Materials –Proficient in machining all metal types and handling secondary treatments.
- Manufacturing –In addition to machining, we offer assembly and secondary operations.
- Fixturing–In house fixture design and build capabilities.
- Equipment –With over 50 machines and specialty equipment, we have flexibility.